Code Co-op Documentation Overview
Code Co-op is a version control system, whose unique characteristics are
- It doesn't require a central server (code repository is replicated on each machine)
- It supports collaboration using e-mail (SMTP/POP3 or MAPI), LAN, and VPN
- It supports distributed collaboration
- Tutorial leads you step-by-step through the setup and creation of projects
- Functionality Overview walks you through everyday features and functions of Code Co-op
- UI Quick Reference lets you navigate through a picture map of Code Co-op's screens. Use it when you just want to know what a particular button or tab can do
- Commands and functions contains a thorough description of every feature of Code Co-op
- Dispatcher describes the component that distributes the sync scripts from your mailbox to the right project and back
- Differ describes the built in Visual Differ which can be used for editing and for viewing differences in files.
- Command-line Interface lists the command-line applets available for Code Co-op.
- FAQ helps you out when Code Co-op does not behave as you would expect
- Product Support provides contact information
- Licensing Code Co-op